On behalf of the Stephens County Board of Education, I welcome you to Stephens County Schools. We are proud to provide you with this website featuring our latest news, information, and valuable resources. Our mission is to empower students to become self-motivated learners who think critically to achieve academic and personal success.
We are also dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for our students and staff. While our amazing team of educators is deeply “Committed to Student Success,” we also invite parents, businesses, and residents to partner with us. Together, we can accomplish our goals and further enhance the future of our students and community.
It is a great honor to be your Superintendent, and I am excited about our bright future ahead. Together, let's "grow greatness" in 23-24!
Dr. Connie Franklin
The mission of the Stephens County School System is to empower all students to become self-motivated learners who think critically to achieve academic and personal success which contributes to the team.
- Students are the focus of all decisions.
- All individuals are valued and treated with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
- In empowering students, parents, staff, and community through communication and collaboration.
- A commitment to excellence is expected of all students, parents, staff, and community members.
- In providing educational opportunities, PK-12, that prepare students for life beyond the classroom.
Vision Statement: The Stephens County School System envisions a culture where students value exploration, discovery, creativity, and innovation in a safe environment. Our vision includes families, faculty, staff, and community members providing unwavering support aimed at inspiring students to achieve their personal best. Unity in this vision will result in our students pursuing their goals in an ever-changing world.