Apps for Education
These educational apps are all available for download through iTunes.
You will need to have iTunes installed and also have an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to be able to use these apps. Download iTunes here.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it instantly synchronizes from your computer to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
- Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
- Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
- Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
- Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
Evernote is available for:
- Desktop: Windows, Mac and Web
- iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Other Mobile: Android, BlackBerry Palm WebOS, Windows Mobile
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- For research, meeting and class notes
- To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
- To capture ideas and design inspiration
- To easily find notes made on your phone
- To search through photos
- To help you stay organized