TITLE I, PART A
Title I, Part A is a part of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). This act provides federal funds through the Georgia Department of Education to local educational agencies (LEAs) and public schools with high percentages of poor children to help ensure that all children meet challenging State academic content and student academic achievement standards.
For more information regarding Title I, Part A, please visit the Georgia Department of Education Federal Programs Webpage.
District Title I, Part A Participating Schools:
Individual school websites may be accessed from the Schools quick links drop down menu located in the upper right corner of the district webpage: www.stephenscountyschools.org. Each school website has a Title I webpage with parent information for the school’s Title I program.
Big A Elementary, Pre-K & Kindergarten
Mrs. Regina Bayles, Principal
Liberty Elementary, 1st & 2nd Grades
Mr. Chris Multhauf, Principal
Toccoa Elementary, 3rd & 4th Grades
Mrs. Sheila Pressley, Principal
Stephens County Fifth Grade Academy
Mrs. Joni Whitfield, Principal
FEDERAL PROGRAMS DIRECTOR
(706) 886-9415 ex: 1687
Federal Programs and Assessment Coordinator
District Homeless and Foster Care Liaison/District Social Worker:
TITLE I DOCUMENTS AND LINKS
- GADOE Parent and Family Engagement Brochure
- GADOE Parent and Family Engagement Crosswalk
- GADOE Best Get Involved Parent Videos
- Stephens County School System Equitable Services for Eligible Private School Children Program Complaint and Procedures Form
- Stephens County School System Homeless Education and Youth Appeal Packet/McKinney-Vento Dispute Form